Race 2 on the card from Scone on Friday offers up a great chance to jag a nice double figure collect in the form of the lightly tried 3yo Your Song filly Sweetest Eyes. She goes around for the Matthew Smith yard as a 18.00 / 4.60 chance ans looks one of the better value bets early on Friday.
Scone R2 #8 Sweetest Eyes 18.00 / 4.60
– overly well bred type by Your Song out of a well related Dubawi mare
– put the writing on the wall winning a Hawkesbury trial in April over Kitana, 3rd and 4th home frank form s3trongly
– having 2nd career start after down the track debut effort at Kembla Grange, run too bad to believe
– blinkers go on 1st time for the astute Matthew Smith yard, should spark sharp improvement
– draws well down in the 3 alley to secure one of the runs of the race
– rated on top as a 4.00 chance, goes around at the big each way odds of 18.0 / 4.6, back each way with a degree of confidence