A good opportunity to bet into a race with a fair bit of confidence early in the day on Saturday comes up in Race 3 at Morphettville when Miss Jane attempts to make it 3 wins from 4 career starts.
The 4yo Skilled mare goes around as a 3.10 chance and at that price still looks exceptionally good value. We have her rated clear on top as a 2.10 chance.
Morphettville R3 #9 Miss Jane 3.10
– deceivingly well bred type with a good speed pedigree by Skilled (Commands) out of an El Moxie mare who won 4 from 22
– highly impressive winning on debut 3 starts ago when making all to win by a widening 3.7l at Gawler over 1200m, put a 6.9l margin back to 3rd further franking the form
– sent around as the 3.10 fav in $100K 3yo SWP company next start, failed, had genuione excuses, total forgive run
– proved that theory correct and franked the form of maiden win winning next time out (last start) by 2.3l over Miss Identified & Ewan Mine, another strong form race
– took a sit that day, adaptable racing profile a bonus
– gets in very well weighted with only 54.5kg
– scope for plenty more having only 4th career start
– looks Saturday city class in Melbourne as a minimum, maybe even minor stakjes quality as a sprinting prospect
– ticks all the right boxes, super hard to beat
– excellent value as a 3.10 chance, we have it rated on top as a 2.10 chance
– bet confidently to win at the good odds of 3.10