One of the better value vs confidence bets comes up fairly early on the card from Tamworth on Friday when Demonize looks to breaks its maiden tag in Race 3 on the card.
The 4yo Ready’s Image gelding is 4th up from a spell into the race and is now looking for the 1400m. All the stars look to align here for this 6.50 / 2.20 chance. We are pretty confident we are on the money here. Bet up with a decent degreee of confidence.
Tamworth R3 #2 Demonize 6.50 / 2.20
– suggested decent ability prior to the start of this prep 0.1l 2nd to Bel Diablo in a Dubbo trial
– put an 8l margin back to 3rd that day and form refs out of the trial stack up strongly
– good hidden merit l/start doing best work on line 4.9 3rd to Bonsely over 1250m at Warren
– put big margins further back through the field and form refs read good out of the race
– good scope for more stretching out to 1400m for the 1st time
– gets in very well weighted after the 3kg claim for Cejay Graham (5 winners last 11 days)
– likely for a near perfect trip stalking the leaders even tempo from better than midfield
– goes around as 6.00 / 2.15 chance as a solid top rated pick
– back each way with a decent degree of confidence
– excellent value vs confidence as a Place betting proposition