If you want to get in the express queue and you are prepared to wait until late in the day on Wednesday then we have something for you. Race 10 at Geelong will see the Greg Eurell trained Pablo’s Express go around as a super hard to beat commodity.
At the time of writing early Tuesday evening Pablo’s Express can still be backed at the very good price of 3.80 after opening up at 4.60. There is no doubting it will start considerably shorter. He has a stranglehold on proceedings and will be winning accordingly and likely by a bit of a margin. We have it rated clear on top as a 1.80 chance.
Geelong R10 #10 Pablo’s Express 3.80 / 1.70
– very well bred type for staying trips by High Chaparral out of a Danasinga mare
– has returned a different horse this preparation producing 2 big merit runs so far suggesting well above level required to win here
– put the writing on the wall 1st up 2 starts ago close 2nd to potentially above average type Condamine
– hit a new peak level winning by 5.2l at Pakenham on the synthetic last time out, looked stakes class on the make
– scope for more stretching out to 1715m here
– pace scenario totally suits, likely to secure the run of the race on pace stalking the leaders under a moderate tempo
– what ever chases it down will have to be well above average, nothing of that level engaged here
– ticks all the right boxes, super hard to beat, clear cut top rated as a 1.80 chance
– goes around at the very good price of 3.80, already backed in from 4.60