After nailing a very healthy profit on our Friday Tennis coverage of 17.30 units we back up on Saturday covering more matches from Wimbledon along with support acts from the Womens ITF tournaments on around the globe which always prove to be a very successful hunting ground for our followers.
Tournaments being covered so far today.
- Wimbledon Womens Singles (Round of 32 – R32)
- Wimbledon Mens Singles
- Budapest ITF $100K (Qualifying – Q1)
- Rome ITF $60K (Semi Final – SF)
- Amarante ITF $15K (Semi Final – SF)
Todays Bets So Far
- KAWA to win Q1 match vs PANTUCKOVA @ 1.36 (Bet 6 units)
- RYBARIKOVA vs TSURENKO Total Sets OVER 2.5 @ 2.50 (Bet 3 units)
- RADWANSKA vs BACSINSZKY Total Sets OVER 2.5 @ 2.37 (Bet 2 units)
- VESELINOVIC to win SF match vs PARRIZAS-DIAZ @ 1.83 (Bet 5 units)
- TOMOVA to win SF match vs DUQUE-MARINO @ 3.50 (Bet 2 units)
Remember to refresh your browser for the latest tweets, page DOES NOT auto-refresh currently!