A lot of Finals action around the globe across Sunday on the Womens ITF circuit. Follow it all here as it unfolds live throughout the day.
Finals being covered so far today…
- ITF Manchester $100K – Diyas vs Krunic – Bet DIYAS to win 2-1 @ 4.00, Bet KRUNIC to win 2-1 @ 5.00 – Bet LOSS (Both)
- ITF Barcelona $60K – Hesse vs Seguel – Bet SEGUEL to win @ 1.83 – Bet WON @ 1.83 (Best Bet)
- ITF Padova $25K – Peterson vs Vasylyeva – Bet PETERSON to win 2-1 @ 5.00, Bet VASYLYEVA to win 2-1 @ 7.50 – Bet WON (Peterson) @ 5.00
- ITF Hammamet $15K – Mendez vs Garcia Lazaro – Bet MENDEZ to win @ 1.53 – Bet WON @ 1.53
Remember to refresh your browser for the latest tweets, page DOES NOT auto-refresh currently!
Our Twitter feed is currently experiencing problems loading new live Tweets (including to this page / feed), manual updates to follow here.
- Diyas wins in straight sets 6-4, 6-4 at Manchester. Bit of a let down but still a very good day in total with winning bets in 3 of the 4 matches covered for the day. See Bet Re-cap above near top of page for match by match results.
- After a 9 minute service game and Krunic squandering 7 game points Diyas then breaks to level it up at 4-4 in the 2nd set, #EpicBattle
- #AnotherBreak KRUNIC goes up 4-3, now she serves to try once again to consolidate the mini break.
- Diyas quickly breaks back to level it up at 3-3 in the 2nd set.
- KRUNIC gets the break to lead 3-2 in 2nd set, she’s now serving to consolidate the break at Manchester!
- Diyas vs Krunic on serve early in 2nd set at Manchester, currently 2-2. Need KRUNIC to win 2nd set to take it to 3rd set.
- Daniela SEGUEL prevails 7-3 in 3rd set tie break in Barcelona to win in 3 sets over Amandine Hesse as the “Best Bet” of the day paying odds of 1.83.
- SEGUEL leads 4-1 in 3rd set tie break, looks home and hosed!
- Tie Break time at Barcelona, 6-6 in 3rd set Hesse Vs Seguel, come on Seguel!
- Diyas vs Krunic on serve 5-4 in the 1st set at Manchester, tight match up as expected, remember we need either to win in 3 sets!
- Hesse breaks back at Barcelona ITF, now 5-5, going down to the wire for sure!
- Daniela SEGUEL breaks to go 5-4 up in the 3rd set at Barcelona, now serving for the match. Our “Best Bet” is close to winning!
- Aleksandra Krunic breaks to go 4-3 up in the 1st set at Manchester
- Hesse Vs Seguel now all level at 3-3 in the 3rd set, going down to the wire!
- Daniela Seguel gets the break and goes 3-1 up in the 3rd set at Barcelona ITF
- Daniela Seguel levels things up at 1 set all taking 2nd set in a tie-break at Barcelona ITF. On serve 1-0 in 3rd set currently.
- Rebecca Peterson wins 6-4 in the 3rd set vs Anastasia Vasylyeva at Padova ITF. Another winning bet, we backed Peterson to win 2-1 at odds of 5.00.
More to follow.